Rudy

Rudy
My Homemade Mother's Day Gift

Sunday, November 20, 2011

One more day...


Well, this is my last day of drops.  I officially made my goal weight this morning thanks the advice of a young friend on Facebook, to drink more water. Thanks Adah!!  I was pretty excited this morning when I got on the scale as I had utterly given up hope of making it.  I had to keep myself from just quitting altogether. I was pretty discouraged.  But today is a new day and despite the rain and gloom outside, it's all sunshine in here.  So today is the last official drops day and then the 3 ugly days of the diet but no drops.  You can do it!!!

I've been praying a lot about being able to stick to my diet, that I wouldn't be like Esau and throw it all away for a morsel of meat... or cheesecake, or macaroni and cheese or mashed potatoes and gravy.  It's really been pretty easy these last few times.  I've not really had the bad moments like I did the first time.  

I almost ran out of drops but ordered them in time from Northoods Massage Therapy (http://www.northwoodsmassage.com/)  He has them cheaper than anywhere else I had found online.  They are only $20 for a 2 ounce bottle.  I had bought some for this last session from Vitacost that were not homeopathic.  I misread the ad and thought they were.  They were $25 and the shipping and handling was free so I thought as long as I was ordering vitamins, I'd get them but it was a 1 ounce bottle and they were not homeopathic and despite their claims, they were no better than what I had been taking.  Well I still had a bit of the HCG from Northwoods at work so I would take morning and lunch time from that bottle at work and then the other HCG at night but I found no difference... except they are more than double the price!!!  I am most grateful for his  generous attitude to keep the price down.

I have the exciting task today of going Thanksgiving Dinner shopping today.  I'm going to make a couple of ducks for my mom who isn't too fond of Turkey for Thanksgiving.  Since I'm doing my dinner on Friday, that will give me time to go over to her place on Thanksgiving Day and spend some time with her and sit and chat for a while.  Wish my sister and my daughter and her family could all be here too.  Nothing a lot of money wouldn't take care of... 

I suppose to win the lottery, you'd actually have to buy a ticket or coupon or whatever it is you buy.  Maybe I should get a second job?  Wonder how you get that job where you just stand there and say, "Welcome to Wal-Mart?"  I think I'm about old enough to get by with it.  Wonder what it pays?

No comments:

Post a Comment