Rudy

Rudy
My Homemade Mother's Day Gift

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Starting HCG again...

Yeah it's me.  I started my diet again.  You can probably tell by my picture that if I lost a little more weight, it wouldn't hurt anything.  I made myself some chicken soup with chicken broth, cabbage, sliced raw celery and some asparagus.  I'm not supposed to mix my veggies but that's my big confession.  I gave up the bread sticks for a little bit of celery in my soup.

I was most impressed.  My daughter and her four darling babies, came for a visit.  Her husband let her stay for about 5 weeks this time.  The time flew by.  We ate pizza and went for ice cream and we made chili and desserts.  I never gained back any of the weight I lost.  So here we go again.  I'm less than a week into it and I've lost 10 lbs already.

I made 2 dressings today.  I'm going to post the recipe here for future reference as I really like it and want to remember how to make it.

Tomato Vinaigrette

1 Can Diced Tomatoes, drained
1/4 C Lemon Juice
1/4 /C Vinegar
1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Fresh Garlic
2 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
1 Tablespoon Mustard
1/2 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
Fresh Basil (can sub dried basil)
Parsley

Blend in Blender until liquefied.  Makes about 16 fl oz.

1



Asian Teriyaki Dressing

1/2 C Bragg's Amino Acids
1/2 Lemon Juice

2 Tablespoons Chili Puree w Garlic
The left over Tomato Vinaigrette that wouldn't fit in the bottle
1 Tablespoon Mustard.
2 Tablespoon Chopped Onion
Orange Zest of 2 oranges
Two Oranges peeled and sliced
1 Tablespoon Garlic
15 Drops of Valencia Orange Stevia
1 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Pepper

Blend in Blender until liquefied.  Makes about 16 fl oz.

I use the Asian for lots of dishes.  I like it on my barely steamed Cabbage with sliced Celery and Chicken... it's like a stir fry.  It's also good on an Asian Chicken Salad with Lettuce, Sliced Scallions, Thin sliced celery and Orange peeled and sliced and Chicken.  You don't get the toasted almonds but it is still delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment