Rudy

Rudy
My Homemade Mother's Day Gift

Monday, April 25, 2011

It Came Today

Okay, home from church and there on my front porch is my bottle of vitamins and the 2 bottles of HCG. Looks like I'm starting this in the morning. Presently, aside from a little bit of apprehension, I'm pretty excited about it. I feel like lead moving around and it will be nice to be a little lighter on my feet. I hope it works like they say. I'm making out a list of the things I'll need. I've already made my chicken up and need to acquire some of the vegetables needed. So I guess I'll use up the last my coffee cream over the next 2 days. For 2 days I'm supposed to eat whatever I want and take the drops and then by Thursday, I have to be ready to go. No hunger... that's the ticket... fast track to losing weight and a resetting of the metabolism. I'm hoping that it works. I got these vitamins but they have carbs and they're 64 calories. But maybe if I just take half, it will be okay. They advertised them on the website I bought the drops from... and I made the assumption that one was taken with the other... well, that might have been a bad assumption and they were not cheap.

Also, I went to Wal-Mart on Sunday (Ishtaar Sunday) to buy a scale so I could weigh my meat and they had this really nice one that was $19.99. But at the register, the cashier asked me for $60. I asked her, how much was the pancake turner... yeah it was just a buck but she says the scale was $35. So why hassle her and everyone in the line behind me... so I go over to customer service and they come back with a manager who said it was the scale next to it... yeah... I didn't see no other digital scale there. Well, my husband had already started up the gril so I just kept the thing and left but wowzers... $35. Okay so I'm about $150 into this diet. It better work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment